Invite a delegate to access my GoDaddy account:
You can invite us to access the GoDaddy products in your account. Using Go Daddy’s “Delegate” feature, we can open and use your products, but can’t view or change account information like your payment methods and passwords.
Note: Looking to assign delegate access for your domains? You can change domain delegate folder permissions.
- Go to your GoDaddy Account Settings. If you’re not already logged in, you’ll be prompted to log in.
- Click Delegate Access.
- In the People who can access my account section, click Invite to Access.
- Enter the Name “Jesse Flores” and Email address “[email protected]” as the person you’re inviting.
- Select one of the access levels. Typically “Products & Domains” is all we need. If you’re not sure what this means, check out Go Daddy’s explanation of access levels.
- Click Invite. Go Daddy will send us an email invitation to access your account. Once we accept, we’ll let you know. That’s it!
- Note: These instructions may change in the future. Here is the link to Go Daddy’s article on Delegate Access: https://www.godaddy.com/help/invite-a-delegate-to-access-my-godaddy-account-12376