Lessons Learned From a $250M Company Sale
Jesse is the Founder of SuperWebPros. Listen to this podcast and find out how how he journeyed from software development company to an information consuming website.
Jesse and SuperWebPros:
Jesse Flores transformed SuperWebPros from a software development company that simply builds applications to an information consuming website that reaps the benefits of systems and marketing.
Assessing the local business structure:
“I’d only been in Michigan for a little bit, and hadn’t really ever spent much time around local or small businesses.”
Jesse’s move from a bigger city to a smaller one inevitably aided his shift in focus to many small and local businesses, and only then did he realize their struggles. Not only did they lag behind in times and technology, but they could barely make any real money too.
- [0:44] Meeting with the prospect who was looking to sell his franchise for $250M.
- [02:40] Asking the hard questions.
- [03:26] Introduction of the essence of Systems and Marketing.
- [03:33] Bridging the technical gap.
- [04:48] Digital transition from the 20th to the 21st century service economy.
- [05:23] The birth of SuperWebPros, its systems and marketing concepts, and their impact on the business world.